Mountain goat with a Dr. Seuss like silhouette. Gil Santiago son of Miguel puts forth eloquent finer sculptures of continually evolving design. These newer pieces by Gil offer a new painting style which he refers to as 'Greek' which is a parallel to the Zapotec glyph style other artists in Arrazola practice.
• Carved by Hand and Meticulously Sanded
• Resolutely Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6 1/2 tall x 4" deep (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.