Expertly crafted by the venerated Xuana family, Adrian is an artist of impeccable style and finesse. Known for their unwavering commitment to purity and quality, the Xuana family has inspired many devil artists. His works, though fewer in number, are held in the highest regard.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artist
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Museum Grade One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 8" tall x 6 1/2" deep (medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.