Tip top of the line long horned goat in pure purples and an array of flowers and orbs. The fine line between cabras and gazelles in Oaxacan woodcarving is determined by the length of the horns but ultimately up to the artist. Engaging and Eloquent.
• Unequivocally Carved by Hand and Skillfully Sanded
• Assiduously Painted With Brushes
• Signed by the Artist
• Bona fide Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body Carving with removable horns, ears, and tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Distinguished Indian Heritage One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6" L x 6" tall (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.