Marvel at the intricate details of this two-piece carving, featuring a Sapphire perico perched on a smooth natural-formed branch. Super-fine, perfect precision brush strokes create a flawless composition, perfect for bringing a touch of nature into your home. Let its beauty captivate your senses, offering peace and tranquility.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Uniquely Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Genuine Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood of the Sierra Madre
• Two piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 10 1/2" tall x 5" wide (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.