Red flowering cacti coyote sculptures from Antonio Fuentes have long been celebrated for their vivid hues and intricate design. His works are sure to captivate any observer.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Hallmark Motif the Artist is Best Known For
• Floral Tapestry Brush Artistry
Dimensions Approx. 4" L x 4" tall (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.