Edilberto's genius lies in his decades-long practice of crafting striking, single-piece wooden bears with sculpted features like pug tails, concave ears, and toe nails, all highlighted by his eye-catching color combinations of blues and fire orange.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 7" L x 3 1/2" tall (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.