Striking sharp single piece carved bear in crisp blues and flashy fire orange accents. Burly strong with carefully carved feature like pug tail, concave ears, toe nails. For decades Edilberto enchants with his genius color choices and arrangements of inventive geometry.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 7" L x 3 1/2" tall (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.