Big bold powerful jaguar. Most revered creature in all of the America's. Curled tail, triangulated ears, along with every facial feature smoothly refined to a porcelain finish. The finest feline in the gallery is this ingenious single piece carved jet black faced panther by the most premier carver in the Xuana family. Hypnotic eyes piercing through the night with an assertive posture. In Oaxacan carving this is as good as it gets when it comes to the finest detailed pieces.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artist
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Chiseled Block single piece carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Museum Grade One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6" L x 2 1/2" tall (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.