Deep purple Zapotec goat flexes a fusion of Zapotec and Mixtec glyphs. Flawless execution and form and a testament of how technically refined Oaxacan sculpture painting has evolved in the village of Arrazola.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All In One Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 4" L x 5" tall (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.