The tactile feel amazing detail of a Maria Jimenez Ojeda woodcarving always bedazzles. This pink faced buho exhaustively displays her attention miniatures with unparalleled minute precision.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Scrupulously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Floral Surreal San Martin Style Brush Artistry
Dimensions Approx. 3" tall x 2" L (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.