Fluid, long, large, and dynamic mongoose is full of Navajo geometric intricacies. Eyes wide and paws intricately carved this single piece large carving is a personal delight on any shelf. Impressive size balanced with sensational detail.
A perfect addition to any room, this mongoose carving is sure to be admired and appreciated for its craftsmanship. Made to last for generations, it's a unique way to show your artistic style.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Single Piece Carving
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Zapotec Navajo Patterned Brush Artistry
Dimensions Approx. 8 1/2" L x 7" tall (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.