Birds have always been held in high regard in the Morales and Ramirez families. Lavish color combinations and detail characterize their avians. This masked penguin is one of the sharpest and eye catching at Port Wahakaa. A perfect synthesis of Lauro's stylized feather texture blended with Griselda's technical Navajo iconography.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Ingeniously Carved from a Single Piece of Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Zapotec Patterned Brush Artistry
• Navajo Design Style Accents
Dimensions Approx. 5 1/2" tall x 3" deep (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.