Awe-inspiring Oso Homiguero, or Anteater, is a single sculpture of exorbitant detail. Roaming from Mexico's swamplands to South America, this animal's range culminates in the northern tip of Oaxaca.
This piece is remarkable in artistry, its curves displaying a tapestry of geometrical shapes in waves of creamy whites and celestial blues. Perfectly sized, it is a masterpiece of the medium.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5 1/2" long x 3" tall (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.