Anteater aka Oso Homiguero is a testament to lavish detail in a single piece sculpture. Living in mostly swamplands in Mexico down to South America. Oaxaca is the northern tip of this fascinating animals range. The carving alone is impressive at every angle. Woven arrangements of geometric forms row after row. Nicely sized work in the medium range in a palette of creamy whites and transcendental blues.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5 1/2" long x 3" tall (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.