The cats that once frequented sacred temples in statuesque form were similar to this beautiful blue Nobility Cat. Masterfully painted Mixtec style cat replete with a lively weaves a fluid color throughout a maze work of geoglyphs. Many accent colors such as Mediterranean blue, terra cotta, turquoise, and sapphire.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• One Block of Wood Single Piece Carving with Removable Tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6" tall x 5 1/2" deep (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.