Jose Olivera pieces are some of the most consistently high quality and evolving pieces in the art of Oaxacan wood carving. Endearing dog. Turquoise greens complimented with orange flower blooms. Excellent quality and refinement.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• All In One Carving
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5" L x 4" tall (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.