Toiling in the infernal Agave fields, Avelino dons the traditional farmer garb, horns adorning his head. His shovel fits snugly in his hands, with his figurines finely detailed and razor-edged. The pointed goatee bestows a diabolical air upon him.
• Carved by Hand and Meticulously Sanded
• Tenaciously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body Removable Horns and Shovel
• Origin of This Carving is the village of La Union
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions approx. 8" tall x 4" wide (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.