Subtle sunset reds combined with golden flowers adorn this exquisite Coyote, crafted with incredible precision by Jose Olivera and masterfully painted by Francisca Melchor. Every brushstroke is flawlessly detailed - an impressive Mexican artwork that is sure to mesmerize and astound.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artists
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single body carving with removable tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin
• Authentic Handmade Folk Art from Oaxaca Mexico
Dimensions Approx. 5 1/2" tall x 5" deep (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.