King Spiny Toad. There was a time when Port Wahakaa was a physical gallery. Up on the high ceilings were the extremely large Susano lizards climbing up, down, and sideways. This giant blue repitle is a callback to that time. Surreal and superb stylized rendition of the native giant horned lizard (Phrynosoma asio) found in the pacific coast of southern Mexico.
Cobalt blues and dusky purples give this one the ability to camouflage under moonlit nights. This piece can either be mounted on walls or made a centerpiece to a southwestern themed hacienda. This overall size makes this one of the largest carvings in the gallery and ships in our biggest box.
• Carved by Hand and Meticulously Sanded
• Tenaciously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Zapotec Patterned Brush Artistry
• Aztec Design Style Accents
Dimensions approx. 18" L x 14" wide (Giant)