Incredibly hand painted! Zapotec geometry shows itself as being highly complex seen here in this multi-blue hued rabbit accented with tonal turquoise, blacks, and almond browns. This is a medium sized single piece sculpture hand painted and carved wonder of design. Oaxacan masterworks at over $300 don't have the soulful detail this conejo has. Top tier and will shine in your collection.
• Carved by Hand and Meticulously Sanded
• Tenaciously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Zapotec Patterned Brush Artistry
• Aztec Design Style Accents
Dimensions Approx. 6" tall x 4" L (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.