Spectacular specimen of a milky white ledge cat in Mixtec patterns and themes. This style of cats resting on ledges was a popular theme in the village of San Martin and occasionally an artist will revisit this iconic motif.
• Hand Carved and methodically Sanded
• Scrupulously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• All in one carving with Removable Tail
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 4 1/2" L x 6 1/2" tall (small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.