Arrazola has long been acclaimed for its intricate lizard designs. Rocio's masterpiece is no exception--an exquisite maroon, gold, green, and purple reptile of medium to large size, its tail coiled and adorned in elaborate markings, its upper stratum crafted to perfection.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Museum Grade Masterwork
Dimensions 9 1/2" L x 6" wide (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.