Arrazola has been known for decades as the place for elaborate lizards. This maroon, gold, green, and purple reptile by Rocio is complete perfection. Medium to large size with coiled tail and elaborate markings. Upper stratum sculpture.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Museum Grade Masterwork
Dimensions 9 1/2" L x 6" wide (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.