Scorched amber hued Dragonea with flaring blue burst wings, ears, horns, and looping tail. On this amazing Avelino carving only the wings are removable. Never does this artist make any two dragons alike. Seven years ago when we last had one of his dragons it was nothing like this. Amazing collectors choice piece.
• Carved by Hand and Meticulously Sanded
• Tenaciously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body with removable wings for easy shipping
• Origin of This Carving is the village of La Union
• Museum Grade One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6 1/2" deep x 4 1/2" tall x 7" wide (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.