Scorched amber hued Dragonea, wings ablaze with azure-blue flames, and adorned with ear-trumpets, horns, and a looping tail - this one of a kind Avelino carving is every bit as unique as the dragon it portrays. The wings are removable, so take it out for a spin!
• Carved by Hand and Meticulously Sanded
• Tenaciously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body with removable wings for easy shipping
• Origin of This Carving is the village of La Union
• Museum Grade One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6 1/2" deep x 4 1/2" tall x 7" wide (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.