Throughout Florida and Latin America green parrots can be heard and a glint of green can be seen as they fly by. Rocio meticulously paints each segmented feather with hues of green. Tail feathers and accent plumage are gold, grey, and orange. A darling of a bird that stands with eyes ever alert.
• Unequivocally Carved by Hand and Skillfully Sanded
• Assiduously Painted With Brushes
• Signed by the Artist
• Bona fide Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Distinguished Indian Heritage One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5" tall x 4" deep (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.