Tracing across the southern landscape and south of the border, one might catch a glimpse of a vibrant green bird in flight, its melodic voice heard from afar. Meticulous brushstrokes from Rocio adorn each feather with gleaming shades of green, while gold, grey, and orange mark tail feathers and accents of the plumage. An enchanting creature, standing ever watchful with its eyes.
• Unequivocally Carved by Hand and Skillfully Sanded
• Assiduously Painted With Brushes
• Signed by the Artist
• Bona fide Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Distinguished Indian Heritage One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5" tall x 4" deep (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.