Color scheme of magenta's and solar blonde yellows accented with blue ears paws. Mixtec patterning on the body. Finely contoured single piece carving with soft appointments. A rare prizely piece by an artist that seldom produces work.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimension approx. 7" L x 4" wide (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.