Intimate and endearing lounging lion. A cleverly crafted single piece sculpture with a removable tail. Majestic as it is perfect as a standalone composition signifying Southwestern Safari excellence. This piece scales at our medium to large size. It's a versatile, striking piece that'll impress guests and add a serious dose of drama to any room. Let your guests marvel at the timeless majesty of this loyal, lounging lion!
• Carved by Hand and Conscientiously Sanded
• Tenaciously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Body Carving with Removable Tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Artist
Dimensions Approx. 8" L x 5 1/2" deep (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.