Red Ruffed Lemur is one of the most threatened Lemurs and incredibly uncommon. In the 21st Century, this species is only found in a small area of Masoala National Park in Madagascar. Our gallery-worthy two-piece sculpture features shades of black, brown, and purple and its craftsmanship is unequaled. Engrossing, alluring, and captivating!
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving with Removable Tail for Easy Shipping
• Origin of This Carving is the village Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Museum Grade Masterwork Top Tier Piece
Dimensions Approx. 11" L x 9" Tall (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.