Red Ruffed Lemur is one of the most critically endangered of all Lemurs and extremely rare. In the 21st century this species lives only in a tiny corner of the Masoala National Park in Madagascar. This is an exquisite two piece sculpture in hues of black, browns, and purples. One of our gallery standout works the quality is over the top. Engaging, captivating, and enchanting.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving with Removable Tail for Easy Shipping
• Origin of This Carving is the village Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Museum Grade Masterwork Top Tier Piece
Dimensions Approx. 11" L x 9" Tall (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.