Gil and Petra Santiago present this impeccable surreal blue bison with impressive appointments and signature eyes. A weighted carved piece showcasing beautiful stylized form. Nothing quite has the hand held feel of a Gil Santiago piece. Very organic and no two of the same animal ever look similar.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one piece creation
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 8 1/2" L x 5" tall (medium-large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.