One ear swept forward and the other backwards this two directional rabbit is full of appealing color. Peach, mango, grape, fire pinks, and juicy purples delight the visual senses. This piece highlights the one of a kind hand carved and painted nature that the best Mexican folk artistry dreams up.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 4" tall x 3" deep (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.