Beautiful avia with streamlined profile and complementing colors. The Fabrijes family of carvers have a plethora of endearing and whimsical fun folk themes and many floral motifs reflective of their village of San Martin. Discover the beauty of traditional craftsmanship. Bring a unique luxury into your life that can be enjoyed for generations to come. Experience the daring of Hildago Pajaro!
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Single Piece Carving
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
Dimensions Approx. 6" L x 5 1/2" tall (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.