Eyes ever vigilant, this guardian pup boasts a vibrant turquoise collar and a coat of mesmerizing maroon-to-khaki hues. Heavily detailed and intricately carved from a single block of copal wood, this beautiful canine is brimming with determination.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Chiseled Block single piece carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Museum Grade One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5" tall x 3" deep (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.