The Lean and crouching stance of Edilberto's Raccoon radiates readiness, flaunting its mythical mapache motifs in exquisite detail. Its medium to large size is adorned with an array of greens, oranges, and peaches, the result of brilliant artistry and tender love..
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving With Removable Tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6" tall x 7" L (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.