Alebrjies are the invention of Pedro Linares and have since been wildly interpreted to local village culture. San Pedro Cajonos artist Medardo Blas has some of the most benevolent looking of these sometimes monstrous creatures. Intricate bulb eyed friendly yet fierce winged alebrije in greens, aquas,purples, orange reds. Every angle is a window into their personalities.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from super Ocote wood in the Sierra Madre.
• Multi Piece Carving ten removable pieces, tail, horns, wings, fins
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 10" tall x 8" wide (medium)