Adorning the heavens with a purple checkered shirt and a crouching pose, Melody Coyote's solo musician is an ideal addition to any duo or trio, offering a breathtaking contrast of hues and a skilled shaping to match. The sublime Martin, son of Justo, is regarded as an icon in figurine festivities; these stunning gallery pieces, larger and heavier than their predecessors, are sure to be favorites.
• Hand Carved and methodically Sanded
• Scrupulously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• All in one carving with Removable Instrument
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6" tall x 4" deep (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.