Entrancing Diabla Sirena allures you to her abode, her creator Avelino Perez pulling together an exhibition of stimulating reds and careful details. A captivating tail, curvesome form, and intense gaze invoke intrigue. This spectacular siren has bewitching allure.
• Carved by hand and attentively Sanded
• Steadfastly Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one piece carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of La Union
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 7" tall x 5" wide (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.