Antonio Carrillo's iconic, seated coyote form howling is a treasured symbol in Oaxacan Woodcarving. His sculptures are renowned for their generous, powerful shapes and distinctive black, white, and red coloring. Collectors shopping for an impressive art piece at an accessible cost will appreciate Antonio's works.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body with Removable Tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6 3/4" tall x 6" deep (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.