In the Sierra Madre Del Sur, enormous cats prowl through the misty woodlands. Glimpses of them are as quick as a blink in the night. Here's a piece that embodies their ethereal, mysterious energy: electric-blue and ebony Pantera Nocturna, poised to pounce!
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Distinctively Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Genuine Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood of the Sierra Madre
• Single Body Carving with removable tail and ears
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 11" L x 6 1/2" tall (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.