Eloquent petite single piece carved smaller scale Mandrillus Baboon. This piece actually has more shaping and refinements than it's larger sized cousin. Some of the better carvers in Arrazola and San Martin like to show off their prowess and finite attention to detail by creating the smallest versions of their signature works. This is the result of that. One of only a few that have passed through Port Wahakaa since the late 1990's.
• Hand Carved and diligently sanded
• Tirelessly and decorously painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Single Piece Chiseled Dense Copal Carving
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5" tall x 3" L (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.