Eloquent squatting single piece carved smaller scale Mandrillus Baboon. Exquisitely articulated detail in hands and feet. A rarity at Port Wahakaa.
• Hand Carved and diligently sanded
• Tirelessly and decorously painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Single Piece Chiseled Dense Copal Carving
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5" tall x 3" L (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.