Tulip blooms and orbs of various sizes painted with creative bliss. A base of blue green with frosted edges give this coyote a cool demeanor. Tip top all in one carving with a tail made to be removed. Nothing sings sculpted perfection like an Olivera coyote.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• Removable tail for Easy Shipping
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 4 1/2" tall x 5" L (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.