Petite and perfect jirafa. A stately proportioned miniature work of art at a little of 3 inches tall. Extremely high quality piece by the best floral painter in all of the carving villages. Only a handful of artists in all the combined villages of Oaxaca can make these perfect pristine miniatures with the finest attention to detail.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one carving with removable horns and ears
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Floral Surreal San Martin Style Brush Artistry
Dimensions Approx. 3" tall x 2 1/2" deep (miniature scale)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.