Filled with vitality and attitude, the large Gazelle is one of Antonio Carrillo's classic folk art pieces. A perfected style of sculpting going back to the 80s, no one takes you closer to traditional Arrazola craftsmanship.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body with Removable Tail, Horns, Ears
• Origin of This Carving is the village Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 11 1/2" L x 9" tall (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.