Striking songbird in golden sun hues and accented with blue, purple, green and orange feather patterns. Flawless Mixtec themed geometry painted with amazing precision. Single piece carving husband and wife team medium master piece.
• Carved by Hand and Meticulously Sanded
• Tenaciously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Mixtec Patterned Brush Artistry
• Aztec Design Style Accents
Dimensions Approx. 4" deep x 4" tall (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.