Gorgeous songbird adorned with shining sun tones and striking hues of blue, purple, green, and orange. Fine Mixtec geometry artfully painted with expert accuracy. One-of-a-kind carving crafted by husband-and-wife duo, a stunning mid-sized masterpiece.
• Carved by Hand and Meticulously Sanded
• Tenaciously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Mixtec Patterned Brush Artistry
• Aztec Design Style Accents
Dimensions Approx. 4" deep x 4" tall (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.