Fiery caterpillar weaving hues intertwined with a kaleidoscope of vibrant color. Poised atop an emerald green leaf. An awe-inspiring piece in the medium size range. Antennae, leaf, and caterpillar detachable for simple shipping. Dare to live beyond the boundaries of ordinary wall art and add a spark of wildness to any space. With its intricate details and captivating colors, this piece is ready to make a statement.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Genuine Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood of the Sierra Madre
• Multi Piece Carving, Wings, Legs, Antennae remove for easy shipping
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 8" L x 7" tall (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.