Banana yellow suited mariachi playing a citrus orange guitar. Nearly every color is aniline dyed! Dyes are extremely hard to fill in a defined area and require expert precision and control. The result is a museum grade collectable festivo with it's own soulful personality in the medium size. If you want one great musical piece from La Union in your collection look no further.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Unique mix of Aniline dye and Acrylic paint
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Timeless Traditional Oaxacan Festival Themed Figurine
• Origin of this piece is the village of La Union
Dimensions Approx. 5" tall x 3 1/2" wide (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.