Broad tusked feral pig with two titular tusks, orange dyed flamboyant mop top and tail. High quality piece with a rainbow base, black dye detailing, and metallic teal greens. David Blas work in the medium to large scale.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Distinctively Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Genuine Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood of the Sierra Madre
• Single Body Carving with Dyed Rope Fiber, Removable Tusks & Ears
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Museum Grade Masterwork Top Tier Piece
Dimensions approx. 8" L x 6 1/2" tall (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.