Oceanic voyager in a shell. A montage mixture of Yesenia's inventive painting styles all in one piece. Vivid greens balance the consciousness-expanding designs. Indigenous cultures in the pacific considered the sea turtle sacred and the stories it tells in signs and symbols on it's shell.
• Unequivocally Carved by Hand and Skillfully Sanded
• Assiduously Painted With Brushes
• Signed by the Artist
• Bona fide Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Distinguished Indian Heritage One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 4" wide x 5 1/2" L (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.