Oceanic voyager in a shell. A montage mixture of Yesenia's inventive painting styles all in one piece. Vivid greens balance the consciousness-expanding designs. Indigenous cultures in the pacific considered the sea turtle sacred and the stories it tells in signs and symbols on it's shell. Discover an ancient artistry that will add a touch of mysticism to your home. The perfect decor piece to add a touch of beauty and serenity to your living space.
• Unequivocally Carved by Hand and Skillfully Sanded
• Assiduously Painted With Brushes
• Signed by the Artist
• Bona fide Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Distinguished Indian Heritage One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 4" wide x 5 1/2" L (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.