The Morsa De Pinar features a remarkable walrus design with lush greens, contrasted by lively blues and oranges. Captivating lines move from the mighty front flippers to the rear flippers, creating an animated and distinct sculpture. This medium-sized piece captivates with its lively personality.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving with 2 Removable Tusks
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Artistry
Dimensions Approx. 7" L x 4" wide x 4 1/2" tall (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.