With baton in hand the burro conductor leads the symphony. Separate is the musical score with musical notation. Martin's work has been published in several books and over the years a cornerstone in any collection. For decades this creative trailblazer has created a zoomorphic array of animated musical maestros in the medium sizes. Quintessential celebrated festival figurines featured in many publications on Mexico's Folk Art.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one carving with 2 separate ears and one music stand
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin
• Museum Grade One of a Kind Mexican Folk Arts
Dimensions Approx. 7 1/2" tall x 5 1/2" deep (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.