Baton in-hoof, the donkey leader conducts the sonic show. On parchment, Mozart's composition is penned with tour-de-force notation. Commemorated in books, it's been a staple in any anthology.
For decades, this artistic innovator has crafted a zoomorphic slew of lively musical virtuosos in medium sizes. Quintessential festival figures featured in many magazines on Mexico's Folk Art - a classic to behold!
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one carving with 2 separate ears and one music stand
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin
• Museum Grade One of a Kind Mexican Folk Arts
Dimensions Approx. 7 1/2" tall x 5 1/2" deep (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.