Beige, Blue, and Green musical saxophone frog. Standalone musician but also looks great in duo's and trios. Uncanny color scheme combinations and equally skilled shaping to match. Martin the son of Justo is a legend in festival figurines. These new gallery favorites are significantly larger and heavier than the festivos before.
• Hand Carved and methodically Sanded
• Scrupulously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• All in one carving with Removable Instrument
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5" tall x 3" deep (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.