This multi-colored saxophone frog stands alone or composes a harmonious trio. Striking coloring combinations match the skilled shaping, paying homage to the legendary Martin Justo's son. The new gallery pieces are significantly heftier than the small festivos of days gone by.
• Hand Carved and methodically Sanded
• Scrupulously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• All in one carving with Removable Instrument
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5" tall x 3" deep (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.