It is very easy to forget that Oaxacan figures of wood are entirely hand crafted. This note-perfect golden saxophone gallo soloist is simply sublime. Three hues of brilliant red ingeniously interwoven. Plum, cheery, and pink matched with jet black pants.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• All in one carving with Removable Instrument
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 4 1/2" Tall x 4" deep (small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.