Who better to teach the class a music lesson. One that can shape change while playing. With her hair up in a bun and electric plum skin she plays her gold violin to a tune you can almost hear. Individually carved strands of hair and a violin that is accurately real are the hallmarks of this extraordinary artists exceptional talents. This is the apex tier of original imaginative very large sculptures in Oaxacan Woodcarving. Medina is an enigma among the artists, isolated in his own village and never producing anything like the last.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one body with removable, tail, violin, and bow
• Origin of This Carving is the village of XoXo
• Museum Grade One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 15 1/2" tall x 15 1/2" L (Very Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.